The state Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act require that, except under unusual circumstances, collectors may not contact you before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m. They may not harass you by using threats of violence or arrest or by using obscene language. Collectors may not use false or misleading statements or call you at work if they know or have reason to know that you may not receive personal calls at work. For the most part, collectors may not tell another person, other than your attorney or spouse, about your debt. Collectors may contact another person to confirm your location or enforce a judgment. For more information about debt collection activities, you may contact the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-FTC-HELP or www.ftc.gov.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (''CCPA'') requires us to notify you of the personal information we collect. This notice applies solely to customers, users, and others who reside in the State of California ("Consumers" or "you").
• Personal unique identifiers such as your full name, federal- or state-issued identification numbers including Social Security number, driver’s license number, and/or passport number;
• Personal information including date of birth; contact details such as telephone number and address; financial information such as account number and balance; payment card details including credit and debit card numbers; as well as medical and health insurance information;
• Characteristics of protected classes or groups under state or federal law such as sex, marital status, or military status;
• Purchase information such as products and services obtained and transaction histories;
• Biometric information such as fingerprints and voiceprints (for example, voice recordings when you contact us or leave us a voicemail;)
• Internet or online information such as browsing history, and information regarding interaction with our websites, applications, or correspondence;
• Geolocation data (for example, your IP address when visiting our website;)
• Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
• Professional or employment-related information;
• Education information; and
• Inferences based on information about you to create a summary
For medical collections only, Nonprofit credit counseling services may be available in the area.