Join a winning team!
We are looking for a long-term partner to work as a Call Center Representative. We perform activities for several large regional and national companies in various industries such as utility, advertising, facility services, and construction. In this role, you will be on the phone handling inbound and/or outbound calls. You will assist customers with various needs including making payments, setting payment plans, collecting outstanding balances, reviewing billing and usage, reviewing services received, starting or changing service, and more.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to help others and ensure customer satisfaction.
• This position requires attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
• Customer service or back-office administrative experience is desirable.
• One year of work experience preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication and active listening skills.
• Computer proficiency is a must. Experience with Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, and Excel a plus.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be 18 or older and able to pass Drug Screening and Criminal Background Check
• Competitive hourly base plus performance bonus
• Retention bonus
• New employee referral bonus
• Potential to work remotely
• Comprehensive paid training program
• Paid time off earned from hire date
• Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401K program with matching
As an employee at First Collection Services, you will find a flexible and supportive environment. We have a passion for seeing you succeed and achieve your full potential. We strive to create a positive impact on your life. We recognize talent and promote from within.
First Collection Services is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that diversity and inclusion contribute towards a more positive and creative work environment.