Join a winning team!
As a Collections Representative at First Collection Services (FCS), you will effectively negotiate with consumers to resolve past-due balances. This position provides you with an opportunity to significantly impact peoples' lives by helping them get out of debt.
At FCS, we understand that, at times, people struggle to pay their bills. We strive to offer them an opportunity to resolve their unpaid debt in a caring, supportive manner.
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. A desire to help others overcome life’s setbacks is important.
• Completion of our comprehensive training program
• Manage outbound and inbound calls to resolve accounts
• Maintain compliance with industry and legal standards
• Setting, meeting, and exceeding goals to maximize compensation
• Work effectively with other team members
• Communicate and negotiate effectively with integrity, humility, and compassion
• High school diploma or equivalent
• College degree, call center, or sales experience is desirable
• Three years of work experience preferred
• Demonstrated track record of exceeding expectations
• Must be able to pass Drug Screening and Criminal Background Check
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid time off earned from hire date
• Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K program with matching
As an employee at First Collection Services, you will find a flexible and supportive environment. We have a passion for seeing you succeed and achieve your full potential. We strive to create a positive impact on your life. We recognize talent and promote from within.
First Collection Services is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that diversity and inclusion contribute towards a more positive and creative work environment.